Report to: Supply Chain Director of Architectural Hardware Group, Greater China, ASSA ABLOY
Be responsible for leading and coordinating AHG all entities to implement category management sourcing strategies and activities for the categories like machining, casting, forging, stamping, and other related commodities.
- Be responsible for sourcing strategy design and execution for assigned categories
- Coordinate and initiate category management projects accordingly to the plan
- Work with each entity sourcing team to select and establish a competitive supply base in terms of best cost, quality, and supplier service to support company business strategy and growth.
- Lead and conduct strategic sourcing activities to achieve annual supply management target. See KPI description.
- Be responsible for sourcing process improvement and execution for sourcing decision transparency and effectiveness
- Work with other group or division for sourcing leverage and maximization of the benefit.
- Follow ethic conduct requirement of the company
- Other jobs assigned by company or supervisor
- Bachelor degree or above in mechanical or other engineering major
- Has relative working experience in category management for more than 5 years
- Has strong knowledge and experience in strategic sourcing management
- Working experience in mechanical product sourcing is preferred
- Has good skills in negotiation with suppliers
- Good communication skills and leadership strong self-motivated.
- English skill: good speaking and writing
Any queries, please contact Julie Wang via her e-mail: julieHR.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your application to HR before January 05, 2014.