Report to: Supply Chain Director of Architectural Hardware Group, Greater China, ASSA ABLOY
- Be responsible for leading and coordinating AHG all entities to implement category management sourcing strategies and activities for the categories like machining, casting, forging, stamping, and other related commodities.
- Be responsible for sourcing strategy design and execution for assigned categories
- Coordinate and initiate category management projects accordingly to the plan
- Work with each entity sourcing team to select and establish a competitive supply base in terms of best cost, quality, and supplier service to support company business strategy and growth.
- Lead and conduct strategic sourcing activities to achieve annual supply management target.
- Be responsible for sourcing process improvement and execution for sourcing decision transparency and effectiveness
- Work with other group or division for sourcing leverage and maximization of the benefit.
- Follow ethic conduct requirement of the company
- Other jobs assigned by company or supervisor
- Bachelor degree or above in mechanical or other engineering major
- Has relative working experience in category management for more than 5 years
- Has strong knowledge and experience in strategic sourcing management
- Working experience in mechanical product sourcing is preferred
- Has good skills in negotiation with suppliers
- Good communication skills and leadership strong self-motivated.
- English skill: good speaking and writing
Any queries, please contact Julie Wang via her e-mail: julieHR.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your application to HR before February 20, 2014.