Report to: GM for DM
- Be responsible for Yale brand sales target.
- Plan the Yale brand business and control the budget well.
- Identify market opportunities in new sales channels, and evaluate it.
- Work out strategy effectively to penetrate to the new channel with high potential.
- Integrate the resources to satisfy the new customer needs.
- Improve the sales efficiency in related area with the help of regional sales manager
- Set up business relationship with new customers and enhance it.
- Dedicate to e-commerce online store and retail stores development.
- Work with PM closely to develop new products for new channel.
- Support the other sales team if needed.
- At least 10 years’ of experience with hardware sales – including proven track record of sales and growth through distributors, including solid sales management experience.
- Experience from the automation industry – or a similar industry.
- University degree in relevant area.
- Very good English - communicate in English (orally as well as written) without misunderstandings.
- A good leader who can motivate and develop internal team members as well as distributors.
- A good communicator, excellent teamwork skills, Solution oriented, Structured.
- Self-driven and self-motivated.
Any queries, please contact Rachel Lee via her e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your application to HR before April 20, 2014.