Position: Sales Manager, AAC
Report To: Regional Manager-North & West China (Direct Line)
- Complete monthly and annual sales target. Cooperate with Supporting team to improve project total effectiveness.
- Introduce ASSA ABLOY Product Portfolio to high-level contacts, ie owners, architects, consultants, system integrators decision makers in relation to specific projects.
- Develop qualified distributors on hardware solution. Develop new key accounts such as Developers and large Industrial Companies etc.
- Provide overall support to distributors including products and sales trainings for them.
- Drive Spec-in works of solutions, provide regular sales forecast.
- Execute cross-function projects through collaborating with Elemech products sales.
- Prepare monthly and annual forecasts and projections for existing and potential business for branch review.
- Leads generation & Demand creation.
- Other tasks assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree holder preferred in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial & Civilian Construction, architectonics or related disciplines.
- At least 3 years sales experience in the field of in related building construction or building material industry.
- Self-motivated, self-discipline, team-player, can work under pressure. Aggressive, Good listener, Result driven
- Good interpersonal and communication skills. Read and Written English required.
- Good Presentation skills.
- Willing to travel frequently
- Domestic travel: As required
- International travel: Minimal
Any queries, please contact Vivien Zhang via her e-mail: Vivien.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your application to HR before October 20, 2014.